See more information about the subdivision regulations update, including the text of the regulations and an analysis of the revised regulations by Jeffrey Seymour of the Faubourg Marigny Improvement Association.
Recent subdivision applications in and around Carrollton
- 6036-38 Camp (Bancroft Property Investments)—Owner Sam Solomon submitted a subdivision application on 11/19/21. He will next construct a second camel-backed house. Total number of bedrooms: 10; total off-street parking places: 1.
- 1128-1138 Adams/7708-7714 Oak (John Hamide/Preston Tedesco, dba 700B8, LLC)—application submitted on 7/13/21.
- 1230 Broadway (1230 Broadway Development, LLC)—applied for subdivision 8/28/2020; subdivision was recorded on 11/25/20 and approved ex post facto on 8/12/21. (Approval wasn’t logged on the OneStop system until August 12.) Sold in Dec. 2021 to Frederick C. Kramer for $317,500.
- 925 Burdette (Crescent City Developers/Gibson Lott)—applied for subdivision 9/28/2020; subdivision approved on 4/8/21; recorded on 5/5/21.
- 7307 Burthe (Amicus Properties)—subdivided without application or variance request, creating a new 3600 sf lot, leaving the other lot with a deficient frontage of 28 feet 4 inches.
- 7706 Burthe (Riverlake Properties)—applied for subdivision on 8/11/21; approved on 10/11/21; recorded on 10/19/21.
- 914 Dante (Riverlake Properties)—applied for subdivision on 1/21/21. (Note: this subdivision was withdrawn.)
- 1028 Eleonore (Grishman/Williamson/Butler Brown Development)—applied for subdivision on 10/14/20; subdivision approved on 12/16/20; recorded on 12/17/21.
Properties we’re watching
A subdivision request has not yet been filed for the following item(s).
- 1441 State Street (Butler Brown development)—located on a 10,980-sf lot, enough for three two-family lots fronting Garfield. Demolition of the non-contributing building currently on this site was approved by the HDLC on August 4, 2021; a CofA was reissued in February 2022. BB is currently planning to build a $4.5M single-family house on this lot.